Provide support for Site Manager/Director of Custodial Services which will include Placing orders, Receiving Incoming calls, Processing Payroll, Billing/Invoices, Monitoring Staff, Responding/Generating work orders, Vehicle/Safety/On Site Inspections, Up loading/Conduct Trainings, and other related duties as requested. Work with C&W employees to assist them with related job issues.
No experience necessary for the right applicant, who presents well, and has necessary office skills. Requirements include proficient in Microsoft Office. Must be comfortable working with people, in person and on the phone. Not afraid to take initiative.
POSITION ACCOUNTABILITY AND SPECIFIC DUTIES:
• Responsible for Work Order generation and follow up
• Place orders for inventory and office supplies
• Schedule and conduct safety training (once a month)
• Responsible for payroll processing for all employees when needed
• Make sure invoices are submitted and paid
• Responsible for filing and organizing all office records and paperwork and other related duties.
• Serve as liaison for accounts, clients, outside vendors, training manager and corporate office.
• Process forms as required for Human Resources and Payroll. Onboarding new employees.
• Staff training of supplies, equipment, and area assignments (Employee orientation)
• Identifies cleaning problems and determines appropriate remedies.
• Makes rounds to check for crew coverage of designated work areas, assigns needed coverage, gives special
cleaning instruction and/or assignments, and ascertains compliance with directives.
• Providing assistance to front-line employees in performing functional tasks.
• Maintain communication with Supervisors to monitor and maintain quality.
• Special projects and related duties as assigned.
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills with excellent telephone manner.
• Must be attentive to detail, accurate and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a high pressure, fast paced
• Prioritizing projects and requests
• Highly motivated and able to work independently with minimum direction.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong personal time management and organizational abilities
• Previous office experience preferred but not required for the right person.
• Proficient with Windows-based programs especially Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, e-mail and online
EDUCATION: High School Degree
DESIRABLE: Associates Degree
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers