QR Code Link to This Post
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing treatments for our patients.
• High School Diploma or General Educational Development (G.E.D.) required.
• Additional coursework in clerical or administrative support preferred.
• Minimum of 1-2 years clerical experience, preferably in a healthcare environment required.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills necessary to provide service excellence through verbal and written communication.
• Skills and knowledge in order to prepare reports, perform calculations, keep records, and deal effectively with people.
• Ability to utilize a variety of computer applications.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills.
• Knowledge of office procedures and principles of record keeping.
• Medical terminology preferred.
• Ability to read medical records.
• Physical Requirements
• Weight Demands
• Medium Light Work - Exerting up to 35 pounds of force.
• Physical Activity
High school graduation or equivalent
Ability to maintain confidential information
Able to work successfully as a team member
High levels of integrity and discretion
Experience with copying, printing, and scanning
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office
Excellent customer service
Ability to organize and prioritize workflow
Excellent knowledge in word, excel and especially powerpoin